Sunday, June 30, 2013

A post in 2013? What?!

Soooo, it has been WAY too long since I have even logged onto my own, depressing/discouraging blog....pretty sure it was 2010 the last time I was on this thing!  Then, I decided although I didn't keep up a blog on my family and kids much, and rarely even sign on to FB, and embarrassingly enough only pretend to have an InstaGram account because my girls set one up for me and even post photos for me, maybe I still COULD do a blog on being a positive force for good in life.  (Don't hold your breath!) 

If you do want to see if this will actually get done, you are welcome to check out a blog I started today called: See Good, Be Good.  (seegoodbegood.blogspot.com)

Maybe it will inspire me to actually post family photos and stuff on this blog as well!  Who knows?  In the meantime, I think I can actually keep up something consistently, but intermittently, on that one.  Here goes!

0 comments: